FRENCH TRANSLATION AND CANADIAN FRENCH TRANSLATION
Access Translation Services specializes in providing companies with top-quality translations of documents on any subject from French to English or English to French translation. We offer accuracy, efficiency, punctuality, confidentiality, and competitive rates.
French Translation and Canadian French Translation
If your business were to target French speakers, you would reach an audience of over 300 million French speakers in over 29 countries. Access Translation Services specializes in providing companies with top-quality translations of documents on any subject from French and Canadian French to English or English to French and to Canadian French. We offer accuracy, efficiency, punctuality, confidentiality, and competitive rates.
Why is French Translation needed?
- French is the sixth most spoken language worldwide.
- French is an official language in 29 countries, including: France (60 million native speakers), Canada (7 million native speakers), Belgium (4 million native speakers), Switzerland (2 million native speakers), Congo-Kinshasa, Congo-Brazzaville, Côte d’Ivoire, Madagascar, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Niger, Mali, Senegal, Haiti, Benin
- French replaced Latin as the language of educated in Europe during the 18th Century
- From 1534 to 1760, Quebec, Canada was a French colony, and French continues as its official language.
- France has had influence in Africa until 1960, and many former French Colonies in Africa have continue to have French as an official language.
- France’s economy is the world’s seventh largest, and is the third largest in Europe, after Germany and the United Kingdom.
- Canada’s economy is the Ninth largest in the world and has the 3rd highest value of natural resources, a value of $33.2 trillion US dollars, with the 3rd largest petroleum reserves.
- France exports $25.61 Billion US dollars to the USA.
- The USA exports aircraft and engines, electronic components, telecommunications, computer software, computers and peripherals, scientific instrumentation, analytical instruments, medical instruments and supplies, and broadcasting equipment to France. Foreign Trade – U.S. Trade with France (census.gov)
What Is Professional French Translation of Documents?
Our network of elite French and Canadian French translators at Access Translation Services are uniquely qualified to translate your documents: each one is professionally trained and experienced in the subject area, is a native speaker of French or Canadian French, and is a veteran linguist/translator. These experts know the specifics of the subject content, including vocabulary, as well as the cultural and linguistic character of its French or Canadian French target audience.
How do we Select a French Translator for your project?
Our French and Canadian French translators translate only into their native languages, giving our work a fluid, local flavor. The French translator is not just a language communicator, but also a cultural communicator as well. The translator/editor team will be familiar with your subject matter, whether it is advertising copy, medical, pharmaceutical, engineering, education, computers and software, marketing, law, business and finance or any other field. By tapping into our global network of native language degreed professionals, we can handle simple to the most complicated projects to translate English to French.
French Translation, Legal Translation Services
The following are some of the criteria we employ when selecting a French or Canadian French subject-specific translator:
- Native speaker of the target language. French or Canadian French is their mother tongue.
- Degreed professional.
- A minimum of seven years of experience in the field to be translated. As a rule, an engineering manual will be translated or reviewed by an industry-experienced engineer. They are tested and graded with a series of small projects. Only a French translator with the highest marks is entrusted with larger and more complex projects. It is a process that measures quality, timeliness and ability to work well with a group.
What Industries Need French and Canadian French Translation?
We provide French and Canadian French translation services to clients from the following industries and more:
- Energy and Gas
- Finance and Banking
- Human Resources
- Medical and Healthcare
- Website Localization
- Software and IT
Why is Access Translation Services Your Best Choice for French and Canadian French Translation for your documents?
The translation of French and Canadian French documents needs to be in the trustworthy hands of experienced professionals. Access provides you those trustworthy hands. An award-winning leader in the French and Canadian French translation industry for over 25 years, Access offers you:
- Top-quality translations in all file formats
- A staff of elite translators at your service
- Reasonable pricing
- Privacy and confidentiality
- An established reputation of dependability and satisfied clients
French and Canadian French Document Translation Services
Our worldwide network of French translators expertly translate your documents from English to French and to Canadian French. The Documents we translate include, among others:
- Advertising and Marketing Materials
- Business documents including but not limited to letters, proposals, invoices, purchase orders, bills of lading, annual reports, business plans, reports and analyses,
- Business Presentations
- Product Information
- Press releases
- Marriage certificates
- Divorce decrees
- Technical documents
- Insurance documents including policies and marketing documents
- Financial documents
- Marketing materials
- Help documents for Software programs
- Education documents
- Medical Documents
- Driver’s license
English to French Translation, Documents for Education
Access Translation Services has many years of experience in translating Education documents of all types into French and Canadian French. We have translated for the Department of Education, Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services, the Department of Children and Family Services, the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, the American Red Cross, the Department of Housing, and the Department of Homeland Security, including:
- Safety education for industries
- Education of the public for state and federal governments on health issues
- Education on childcare, to name a few
- Company HR manuals for employees
- Employees Handbooks
- Government Medicaid
- Medical Trials
French Translation, For Business & Finance
Accuracy and reliability in legal translation services is our priority. Access Translation Services has provided French and Canadian French legal translation services for complex and multilingual legal cases for over 25 years and has translated the following types of documents, and more:
- Litigation documents
- Witness statements
- Immigration documents
- Judicial decrees
- Evidentiary documents
- Legal contracts
- Rental agreements
- Land titles
- Summons and complaints
- Legal briefs
- Articles of incorporation, and more
- Real Estate Documents
French Translation, Technical and Engineering
Technical and engineering are prime examples of the globalization of some fields. Manufacturing, electronics, civil engineering, mining, and the automotive industry are only a few of the areas where information is shared between regions, countries, and even continents. In fact, French and Canadian French is a world leader in the field of Engineering. The content for Translation in this field is far reaching, and there is a very wide range of types of documents needing French and Canadian French translation.
Technical mastery and excellent linguistic skills are provided by our Professional French and Canadian French technical translators. Because of specialized and intricate content, technical and engineering translation must be entrusted to expert and experienced French or Canadian French translators who have actual work experience in the field that they are translating, that is, professionals. At Access Translation Services, we guarantee that your finished translation will convey your information accurately and in a culturally appropriate manner.
French and Canadian French technical and engineering translation deals with highly detailed and specific documents and information.
- Employee Handbooks
- Operation manuals
- Safety manuals
- Technical Specification
- Product Safety data reports
- Technical Instructional manuals
- Technical Drawings
Customized Technical and Engineering Services French Translation
Our customized French and Canadian French technical and engineering translation service tailors your translation to conform to your particular needs in terms of content, formatting, and target audience. Your finished French and Canadian French technical and engineering translation done by Access will be ready for publication.
The expert technical and engineering translators at Access Translation Services have what it takes to provide the ultimate French and Canadian French technical and engineering translation.
French Translation, Medical and Healthcare Translation Services
The global experience with coronavirus is compelling evidence of the importance of precise and expeditious international communication, especially regarding healthcare. Even without the urgency of a pandemic, however, medical information is vital, and accuracy is crucial: a mistranslation could be tragic.
Our customized medical translation service tailors your translation to your specific needs regarding content, format, and target audience. Your finished French or Canadian French medical translation will be ready for publication and registration.
To make your service or product accessible in the French or Canadian French-speaking world, translation is a fundamental marketing tool. Offering clinical protocols, research findings, pharmaceutical packaging, medical manufacturing items, insurance statements, and other types of documents in accurate and correct French or Canadian French is important.
Our expert medical translators have what it takes to provide optimum French Translation or Canadian French medical translations.
At Access Translation Services, actual French or Canadian French medical professionals translate your medical documents. They know the special terminology used in medical and healthcare translations as well as the culture of the target market. Your completed translation will be flawless in terms of accuracy and will conform to the relevant international standards, regulations, and cultural criteria.
French Translation, Pharmaceutical Translation Services
For over a quarter of a century, we have been providing outstanding quality French Translation and Canadian French translations to the pharmaceutical market. With our professional French and Canadian French pharmaceutical translators who have first-hand experience in the pharmaceutical field they are charged with translating, we guarantee precision and complete accuracy to your French or Canadian French pharmaceutical translations
Our French and Canadian French Pharmaceutical translations, to name a few, include:
- Patient information
- Clinical reports
- Study protocols
- Pharmaceutical information of products including characteristics, side effects, Drug safety information
- Drug warnings, etc.
- Research documents
- Marketing documents
- Packaging and labeling
French and Canadian French Website Translation and Localization.
Do You Translate and Localize Websites?
Yes, we do!
The French or Canadian French linguists and software specialists at Access Translation Services can assist
you with the translation and/or the localization of your website English to French or Canadian French in
a smooth and efficient manner.
We understand that localization of your website into French or Canadian French goes beyond French
- It is a specific process of adapting the content and applications of your website
to a different region, not only in language but also in the tone of the region.
- We consider the specific cultural elements and preferences of the region.
- Our goal is to appeal to the cultural preferences of the region to which you want to
Having a published and localized website in French and Canadian French is a very practical way to share your product or service with the French or Canadian French-speaking world. This could dramatically increase your business worldwide.
French and Canadian French Software and IT Translation Services
We offer comprehensive software and IT French Translation or French Canadian translation services, and we work in areas such as:
- Mobile Applications
- Procedure Manuals
- Computer Applications
- Software Specifications
- Programming Files
- XML, HTML Database Files
- Websites and Web Pages
- Software User Interface (UI)
Clients We Serve
What Our Clients Are Saying
French Translation and Canadian French Translation