Why Translate to Spanish?
- Spanish is the most spoken language in the world, after Chinese.
- Spanish is the first language of 580 million Spanish speakers worldwide.
- In the United States alone, there are 43 million Spanish speakers.
- Spanish is the second language of 750 million people around the world.
Hispanic Market Facts
US Trade – Latin America
What Is Professional Spanish Document Translation?
Our team of elite English to Spanish and Spanish to English translators at Access Translation Services is uniquely qualified to translate to Spanish: each one is professionally trained and experienced in their subject area, is a native speaker of Spanish, and is a veteran linguist/translator. These experts know the specifics of the subject content of your documents, including vocabulary, as well as the cultural and linguistic character of the target audience.
That is important because Spanish can vary from one country to another or even from one region to another. The basic structure of the language is the same, but details like pronunciation, vocabulary (especially slang and local terminology), and verb forms may be different.
How Do We Choose a Translator for Your Project to translate to English to Spanish or Spanish to English?
Our English to Spanish and Spanish to English translators translate to Spanish, their native language, giving our work a fluid, local flavor. The translator communicates not only language, but culture as well. The translator/editor team will be familiar with your subject matter, whether it is about advertising, medicine, computers and software, marketing, law, finance or any other subject. By tapping into our global network of native language degreed professionals, we can handle complicated projects in multiple languages.
Our Selection of the Translator to translate to English to Spanish or Spanish to English
The following are some of the criteria we employ when selecting a subject-specific translator:
- Spanish native speaker translates only into the target language. The target language is their mother tongue.
- Degreed professional.
A minimum of seven years of experience in the field that they will translate to Spanish. As an example, an engineering manual will be translated or reviewed by an industry-experienced engineer; a legal document will be translated an experienced translator in the legal field.
- Google Translate eng to Spanish is not accurate and is not used. For example, google
The Spanish translator/editor team goes through a multi-step process of agreeing on the following:
- Acronyms: the first occurrence should include an explanation between brackets.
- Bulleted and numbered lists: agree on the standard to use for capitalization of the initial letter and ending each item with a period or another punctuation mark.
- Capitalization: when and where to use capitals.
- Numerals/measurements: how to write numbers and measurements, and which conversions to include.
- Captions: style to use for image captions or callouts.
- Americanisms: avoid the use of Anglicisms or Americanisms.
- Spelling: consider if the target language is spoken in different variants in different countries: agree to a standard to be used with client, e.g. Latin American Spanish or Castilian (Iberian) Spanish
- Punctuation: apply the punctuation rules of the target language, e.g. how many spaces after a period, etc.
- The agree that they will not use Spanish google translate, or any method other than human translations
Which Version of Spanish? We translate documents from English to Spanish
Our experts know the specifics of the subject content, including vocabulary, as well as the cultural and linguistic character of the target audience. From the Castilian Spanish of Spain to the Caribbean to the Spanish of the Southern Cone and even the U.S. Hispanic market, Access Translation Services will adapt your translation with total accuracy. Certainly, if your audience is the entire Spanish-speaking world, we will use a standard version of Spanish to translate to Spanish to make your message accessible to all.
The completed translation will express your intended message in Spanish in a way perfectly tailored to your audience.
Worldwide, Spanish is the official language of twenty countries as well as Puerto Rico.
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
What Industries Need to translate to Spanish?
We provide English to Spanish and Spanish to English document translation services to clients from the following industries and more:
- Energy and Gas
- Finance and Banking
- Human Resources
- Medical and Healthcare
Why is Access Translation Services My Best Choice for English to Spanish or Spanish to English Document Translation?
The translation of English to Spanish and Spanish to English documents needs to be in the trustworthy hands of experienced professionals. Access provides you those trustworthy hands. An award-winning leader in the translation industry for over 25 years, Access offers:
- Top-quality Spanish document translations in all file formats
- A staff of elite translators at your service
- Reasonable pricing
- Privacy and confidentiality
- An established reputation of dependability and satisfied clients
English to Spanish and Spanish to English Document Translation Services
The members of our worldwide network of professionals expertly translate your documents into Spanish. The documents we translate include, among others:
- Advertising and marketing materials
- Business documents including but not limited to letters, proposals, invoices, purchase orders, bills of lading, annual reports, business plans, reports and analyses
- Business presentations
- Divorce decrees
- Driver’s licenses
- Educational documents
- Financial documents
- Help documents for software programs
- Insurance documents including policies and marketing plans
- Marketing materials
- Marriage certificates
- Medical documents
- Product information
- Press releases
- Technical documents
English to Spanish and Spanish to English Translation Services for Business & Finance
Connecting with the Spanish-speaking world is an absolute necessity for business and finance in the 21st-century. Whether the content is public or private, that connection must be made accurately and promptly.
The very size of the Hispanic market makes it an attractive audience for fields from advertising to banking to investing. Your information may refer to audits, tax statements, marketing strategies, and other confidential items as you reach out to Spanish-speakers
Due to the sensitive nature of the content, you are sharing, you want the translation to be done by trustworthy professionals who recognize the relevance, complexity, and confidentiality of the information.
The business and finance translation specialists at Access Translation Services are completely trustworthy and have all the skills needed to produce excellent English to Spanish and Spanish to English translations.
With the expert translators’ familiarity with the language, regulations, requirements, and other particulars of the business and finance worlds, you can be certain your translation will be flawless: accurate, in accord with the appropriate international standards, and culturally compatible.
English to Spanish and Spanish to English Legal Translation Services
Accuracy and reliability in legal translation services is our priority. Access Translation Services has provided legal translation services for complex and multilingual cases for over 25 years (from Ingles to Spanish) and has translated:
- Articles of incorporation
- Evidentiary documents
- Immigration documents
- Land titles
- Legal briefs
- Legal contracts
- Litigation documents
- Judicial decrees
- Real estate documents
- Rental agreements
- Summons and complaints
- Witness statements
English to Spanish and Spanish to English Technical and Engineering Translation Services
Technical and engineering are prime examples of the globalization of some fields. Manufacturing, electronics, civil engineering, mining, and the automotive industry are only a few of the areas where information is shared between regions, countries, and even continents. The content for translation in this field is far reaching with a very wide range of types of documents needing English to Spanish or Spanish to English translation.
Technical mastery and excellent linguistic skills are provided by our professional Spanish technical translators. Because of specialized and intricate content, technical and engineering translation should only be entrusted to expert and experienced translators who have actual work experience in the field they are translating, that is, professionals. At Access Translation Services, we guarantee that your finished translation will convey your information accurately and in a culturally appropriate manner.
English to Spanish and Spanish to English technical and engineering translation deals with highly detailed and specific documents and information such as:
- Employee Handbooks
- Operation manuals
- Product safety data reports
- Safety manuals
- Technical drawings
- Technical Instructional manuals
- Technical specification
English to Spanish and Spanish to English Medical Translator Services
Spanish Medical and Healthcare Translation
The global experience with coronavirus is compelling evidence of the importance of precise and expeditious international communication, especially regarding healthcare. Even without the urgency of a pandemic, however, medical information is vital, and accuracy is crucial: a mistranslation could be tragic. We translate English to Spanish and Spanish to English for all your medical needs.
Our customized medical translation service tailors your translation to your specific needs regarding content, format, and target audience. Your finished English to Spanish or Spanish to English medical translation will be ready for publication, registration, and introduction in the Hispanic market.
To make your service or product accessible in the Spanish-speaking world, translation is a fundamental marketing tool. Offering clinical protocols, research findings, pharmaceutical packaging, medical manufacturing items, insurance statements, and other types of documents in accurate and correct Spanish is important.
Our expert medical translators have the skills to provide optimum English to Spanish and Spanish to English medical translations.
At Access Translation Services, actual medical professionals translate your medical translation documents. They know the special terminology used in medical and healthcare translations as well as the culture of the target market. Your completed translation will be flawless in terms of accuracy and will conform to the relevant international standards, regulations, and cultural criteria.
English to Spanish and Spanish to English Pharmaceutical Translation Services
For over a quarter of a century, we have been providing outstanding quality English to Spanish and Spanish to English translations to the pharmaceutical market. With our professional Spanish pharmaceutical translators who have first-hand experience in the pharmaceutical field they are charged with translating, we guarantee precision and complete accuracy to your Spanish pharmaceutical translations
Our English to Spanish and Spanish to English pharmaceutical translations include:
- Clinical reports
- Drug warnings
- Marketing documents
- Packaging and labeling
- Pharmaceutical information about products including characteristics, side effects, drug safety information
- Research documents
- Study protocols
English to Spanish and Spanish to English Website Translation and Localization.
Do You Translate and Localize Websites?
The linguists and software specialists at Access Translation Services can assist you with the translation and localization of your website into Spanish in a smooth and efficient manner.
We understand that localization of your website into Spanish goes beyond translation alone.
- It is a specific process of adapting the content and applications of your website to a different region, not only in language but also in the tone of the region.
- We consider the specific cultural elements and preferences of the region.
- Our goal is to appeal to the cultural preferences of the region to which you want to localize.
- Having a published and localized website in Spanish is a very practical way to share your product or service with the Spanish-speaking sector. This could dramatically increase your business worldwide.
Spanish Software and IT Translation Services
We offer comprehensive software and IT translation services and work in areas such as:
- Computer applications
- Mobile applications
- Procedure manuals
- Programming files
- Software specifications
- Software user interface (UI)
- Websites and web pages
- XML, HTML database files
Clients We Serve
What Our Clients Are Saying
Contact Us for Translation Services
English to Spanish and Spanish to English Translation Services